HOW DO I GET A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CANNABIS CARD?
1. Schedule an appointment to get a medical Marijuana card at http://ohanamedspas.com or hit the schedule button below.
2.Prior to your appointment, submit an online 329 application at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov using a valid email address.
Provider name: Carolyn Candido
License Number MD 18973
3. Once Dr. Carolyn Candido certifies that you have a qualifying condition for the medical marijuana card using the state portal, you will receive an electronic 329-card.
4. Process times may take up to 2 or more weeks. Check the state website for current wait times.
WHO CAN GET MEDICAL MARIJUANA CANNABIS CARD?
Participants must be 21 years or older and minors require consent from both parents.
- Residents - Must be certified as having one or more debilitating medical conditions recognized in Hawaii by a licensed physician/advanced practice registered nurse (ARRN)
- Non-residents -Valid Medical Cannabis Registration cards issued by the patient's home state/territory International travelers are not allowed in the program at this time.
Each cardholder is allowed to designate one caregiver. Caregivers are extended purchasing privileges that do not require the cardholder to be present.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFYING CONDITIONS?
These specific conditions that are recognized by the state include:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Cachexia or wasting syndrome
Seizures, including those characterized of epilepsy
Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristics of multiple sclerosis or Crohn's disease.