1. Fresh Air: AC buildings have been linked to spread of Covid-19, Covid-19 thrives in cold and dry environments. If you have central air in your building, do you know when you last changed your filter? I recommended Fresh Air ionizer, it uses UV light, ozone and negatively charges the air, so you don’t breath in viral/bacterial/mold particles in the air.
2. Sunshine or Heat: During the Spanish Influenza patients that were outside did better than patients inside. It’s no surprise the UV light has been shown to disinfect surfaces and kill microbes. You don’t have to buy a special UV light, just enjoy the sunshine, plus make some Vitamin D3 in the process. If you are in a cold place, I recommend using an Infrared Sauna to boost the immune system and detox.
3. Water: Our bodies are made of over 70% water, we need water to carry out waste through our lymphatics, sweat, urine and feces. I believe in drinking activated purified water and drinking hot water throughout the day. Viruses thrive in cold and dry environments, by drinking sips of hot water it can help kill microbes and cleanse your body.
4. Bathroom: Please close the toilet seat when you flush, Covid-19 can be spread through feces and it aerosolizes in the air for HOURS. So if you have to use a public restroom, wait at least a few minutes before the last person to go inside, wear a mask and wash your hands.
5. Supplements: I recommend using Vitamin C 10,000 IU a day, Vitamin D3 10,000 IU a day, Zinc 50mcg, Selenium 200mcg, NAC 500mg per day, Colostrom 500mg per day.
I’ve always known the immune system was key to longevity. One of my biggest wakeup calls was when I tested my own Natural Killer Cell function, the scoring was from 0 to 2000, mine was Read more…